A KosherEye Signature Recipe
There are only four ingredients in this recipe for Salmon with Fried Onions. What could be easier! Take it from us – this is delicious!
Four five-ounce salmon fillets
2 tablespoons honey mustard
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1-2 cups canned French-fried onions like French’s
1. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper
2. Mix mayonnaise and mustard
3. Brush each fillet with honey mixture
4. Crush fried onions and press into the salmon on both sides
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through
Yield: Serves 3 – 4
Serve with Tartar sauce or Malt vinegar on side. Delicious with mashed potatoes.
The mayonnaise can be omitted from this recipe, but it adds an extra layer of deliciousness!
Recipes: Fish, Salmon, Parve, Kosher